Do you like having fun and making money at the same time? Of course you do.
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to serve, and purchase alcohol products.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development Diploma (GED) plus two years of related experience. Full-service Establishment experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office, word, and excel. Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to stand and work for long periods of time
- ServSafe Certified
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Compensation Range: $12-$20
- Desired Experience:
- ● 0-1 year
● 1-3 years or more
● 3-5 years
● 5-10 years
● 10+ years
- Opportunity for fast advancement
- Companywide food discounts
- Insurance offerings
- Direct Deposit Available
- Paid Weekly
Full-Time Employees-30 plus hours
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 K with company match
- 2 weeks paid time off
Complete our short application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Charleston Hospitality Group encompasses a collection of premium destinations that offer something for everyone. From casual breakfast, late night bar & entertainment venues to elevated fine dining, we have a location that would fit any taste.
CHG is deeply committed to providing the highest quality food, beverages, service, entertainment and supporting our community. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and hard work of our employees, and we are always looking to add new talent to our team.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)